What is React Native?
React Native development and what it offers
- Guarantees to create outstanding UIs for applications just like a piece of cake
- No restrictions on using Swift and Java codes to design new components (What is Swift? Read our blog post to know more)
- A component structure that enables reusing components in other projects
- Values different editors to develop native Android apps
- The brisk pace
- Does not take much coding time
- Fits various platforms
- Is a more straightforward service for web developers
Hybrid app development with React native
Pros and cons of hybrid app development
- quicker development process than other app types
- Fairly more economical to develop than coding two apps for two platforms
- Wider market and wider audience because of supporting both famous platforms
- Technically sustainable to online and offline mode
- Performance setbacks: You are not going to experience huge differences between hybrid (cross-platform) apps and native apps. However, cross-platform apps operate at a slower pace
- Killing some features: If your app idea has lots of complex features, then hybrid development is not a good choice. Not all cross-platform frameworks share the same native features.
Doesn’t matter if it’s hybrid, native, or web application in this intimidating fast-paced market. Whatever it is, you must deploy a technical team. If you want to get deeper in your opportunities, then you can go for Twelfth Dream Team As A Service (TAAS). Our dedicated team of developers, IT professionals, and specialists put a concerted effort into all project types. We follow Agile Scrum methodology to carefully plan all steps in a determined way. Book a discovery session here.
Famous apps made with React Native
Instagram is one of the world’s most well-known and addicting social media apps. Even in the early days of the platforms, it gave users a sense of Web View functionality. These days, the company offers easy and smooth UX design with an elegant user interface. Instagram found out that users are very fond of the app’s appearance. Therefore, React Native has been a novel approach.
Furthermore, the team always had problems with inconsistencies with the different Android and iOS versions. By using React Native, they were able to solve more than 99% of the problems they were having, because the framework reduced the number of codes related to ther applications and optimized them.
Uber is the first known bright herald of taxi app development. You can request taxis in the blink of an eye. This quick process is the main reason it has soared in popularity. Later on, it launched further services like Uber Eats and Uber Freight. With React Native, Uber has offered stunning UI and UX design performance such as notifications and sound.
Walmart is a store. You can find everything from soup to nuts there. Walmart moved its entire website management system to Node JS a few years ago, and has seen great results. The company designed its application based on React Native. It uses few resources and requires less time to load information.
Bloomberg is a stock exchange that provides tools for equity trading as well as news. They’ve used React Native to implement a rule that ensures users get the most recent updates whenever they run the app.
Facebook ads is a part of Facebook, which has been designed with React. The emergence of animations and transitions in this platform makes it naturally appealing to users.
Discord is a group chatting app where making a channel of communication is the primary essence of this application. Now, millions of users employ the discord mobile app and computer software all over the world.
Gyroscope is a health app, where users can calculate their heart rate and sleep. Due to the features embedded in the app idea, its developers decided to design it with React Native.
Skype is a VOIP-based telecommunication app. As you all know, you can have voice calls, video calls, and message your friends with Skype. In 2017, Microsoft drew React Native in its product to bring more exciting updates.
Nothing is complete nor perfect. React native has its plus-sides and its drawbacks too. It is the half the soul of mobile app design.
Saving time is great for both developers and business stakeholders. Moreover, low-cost, punctual workload process, and excellent quality products are other eye-catching facets of React Native. At the end of the day, what makes developers more voracious towards React Native is because it shares the same code on iOS and android. Hence, it stands out as a handy tool to build creative apps.
Frequently Asked Questions
What are the top courses to learn React Native? Although the best way is studying official documentation there are some good courses.
- React Native — The Practical Guide (Udemy)
. CS50’s Mobile App Development with React Native (edX)
The Complete React Native and Hooks Course (2021 Edition)
What is VOIP? Voice Over Internet Protocol is a technology that changes your voice into a digital signal.